Saturday, May 5, 2012

Avengers Cups...Assemble!

The Avengers movie is finally here. I'm not going to be able to see it until tomorrow so normally I'd spend the day getting hyped up on the nectar of the gods: Slurpee! But the gods have let me down because for some horrible reason 7-Eleven is not releasing Avenger movie cups! Wha? They did almost every other Marvel movie but not the biggest?!? 


 So I have to drown my sorrows in empty cups of previous Marvel movies including the sweet tri-sectioned Captain America cup from Dunkin Donuts,  The Incredible Hulk Slurpee cup (which I guess I didn't do a blog entry for), the Iron Man Slurpee cup (again, no entry), the Black Widow cup, and the Thor cup...whew!

So there you go, this counts as my Official Avengers Movie Blog Entry.  To further celebrate the movie I present a rare example of my artwork (inspired by the film, of course):


No comments: