Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Stuffed

Time to head to the Watchtower Kitchen!


While tooling around the interwebs one day I stumbled across this recipe for Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies. I'm not sure why it struck such a cord with me but since I had both free time and excessive nervous energy (probably due to a few upcoming local screenings of the film), I felt like I had to make them happen.

If you'd like to play along at home, you don't necessarily have to use the recipe from above and you don't have to use Star Trek Oreos but of course it would be better if you did.

The quick version of the recipe: Just completely envelope your Oreos with your cookie dough:

When I baked mine they came out with a "fried egg" look but that was okay because...

Check it out! The greatest kind of food: something stuffed with something else!

So I give the recipe a thumbs up but I realize there are some Oreo purists that would find this kind of thing sacrilegious:



No comments: